- In a small bowl, whisk taco seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a large rimmed baking dish, add fish, drizzle with oil and rub it around. Sprinkle with mixed seasoning on both sides and set aside.
- Chop and add mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno and salt to a medium bowl. Stir and set aside.
- Preheat grill or grill pan on medium high heat and add oil to coat.
- Cook fish untouched until white and opaque on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip on the other side and cook another 4 minutes. You might have to cover fish on the grill pan for a few minutes to allow to cook through (It may break apart — all good!) Transfer to a platter.
- Warm up tortillas on grill or microwave and keep under a towel.
- To assemble a taco, flake fish with a fork, place the desired amount in a warm tortilla and top with mango salsa.
Per serving: Calories 422, Fat 9g, Sat Fat 1g, Chol 98mg, Carbs 42g, Fiber 6g, Sugar 9g, Protein 45g