- 9oz 2% Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 scoop Ascent Whey vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1T unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Stevia
• Mix the whey and yogurt until smooth and creamy.
• In a nonstick pan, heat up the oats, coconut, Stevia, and cinnamon until it turns light brown, set aside.
• Assemble parfait — layer the yogurt mixture with seasonal berries and the coconut mix.
• Let parfait chill in fridge for an hour or enjoy it right away! Makes 2 servings.
Per serving: Calories 255, Protein 27g, Carbs 21g, Fiber 4g, Fat 7g, Sat Fat 5g, Chol 12mg, Sodium 106mg