http://somebodyfixme.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/gym-college-station-logo.png 0 0 Brad T http://somebodyfixme.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/gym-college-station-logo.png Brad T2018-07-22 15:28:282018-07-22 15:28:28Aloha Chicken Recipe
Aloha Chicken Recipe
Here’s What You Need
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Hot cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Flatten the chicken to 1/4-in.
- Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and shake to coat.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Discarding remaining juice or save for another use.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and reserved juice until smooth.
- Add to skillet.
- stir in honey, teriyaki sauce and pepper.
- Boil for 30 seconds or until thickened.
- Add pineapple and chicken; heat through.
- Serve over rice.