1. WORLD CLASS CULTURE: Our mission is to create a world class culture that radiates positive energy, unbeatable customer service, and encouragement.
2. RESULTS: We promise to help create results in people’s lives through individual coaching, teaching, and motivation.
3. CREATIVITY: We will use the creativity that God has given each of us to the fullest to create a training experience that is unique.
4. HUMILITY: We will be trustworthy, honest, respectful, and will make decisions with great integrity as we serve you.
5. SERVE: We will serve in various ways in the Bryan/College Station community to expand our facilities mission and ministry to those around us.
For the last 13 years, Brad Tillery has been empowering men and women to new levels of personal health & wellness. His personal training practice has included a multitude of clients ranging from former professional athletes to those new to fitness. Brad is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine and is certified as a personal training and nutrition specialist through the prestigious American Council on Exercise (ACE.)
In addition to his professional associations, he also serves on the board for the BCS Marathon Race Series as well as the Down Syndrome Association of the Brazos Valley. Brad resides in College Station, TX, with his wife Kara and their five children Hayden, Ben, Emma, Ellie, and Becca. Kara & Brad are proud graduates of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Classes of 1997 & 2001.