Training Times Available
Hour of operation
Monday Training Hours: 530am-7:00pm
Tuesday Training Hours: 7:00am-6:30pm
Wednesday Training Hours: 530am-7:00pm
Thursday Training Hours: 7:00am-630pm
Friday Training Hours: 530am-2:00pm
Saturday Training Hours: Private Sessions By Appointment Only
30 Minute Training Sessions Available/Fit in 30 Semi-Private
*Recommended for all individuals new to a fitness routine
*Recommended for all individuals with busy schedules
Mon, Wed, Fri 525am-6:00am
Mon, Wed, Fri 5:55am-6:30am
Mon, Wed. Fri 6:25am-7:00am
Mon, Wed, Fri-6:550am-730am
Mon, Wed, Fri 725am-8:00am
Mon, Wed, Fri 825am-9:00am
Mon, Wed, Fri 8:55am-9:30am
Tues, Thurs 855am-9:30am & Fri 825am-9:00am
Mon, Tues, Thurs 11:40am-12:15p
Mon, Tues, Thurs 4:10p-4:45p
Mon, Tues, Thurs 4:40p-5:15p
Mon, Tues, Thurs 5:25p-6:00p
Mon, Tues, Thurs 5:55p-6:30p
60 Minute Training Sessions Available/12 Week Challenge Semi Private
Wed, Fri 525a-6:30am
Mon, Wed 6:55am-8:00am
Mon, Wed 8:25am-9:30am
Mon, Wed 4:10p-5:15p
Mon, Wed 525pm-6:30p
Mon, Wed 5:55p-7:00p
Tues, Thurs 6:55am-8:00am
Tues, Thurs 8:55am-10:00am
Tues, Thurs 4:10pm-5:15p
Tues, Thurs 5:25p-6:30p
What should I expect before starting my training with BCS Fitness?
- Opportunity before your training begins to discuss your goals, nutrition, exercise habits, and goals and what it will take to achieve them.
- Review of health history questionnaire and prior physical fitness.
- An opportunity to take some basic measurements. This is 100% optional yet highly recommended in order to track your progress.
- Pay for your training program. You may pay via check, credit or cash.
- Allow us to answer any remaining questions you may have.
Still have questions? We’d love to hear from you!
You are always welcome to give us a call at 979-575-7871 or email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment or speak to someone over the phone or to reserve your training appointment. Although visitors are always welcome, we’d prefer to schedule an appointment to ensure our availability.